- All trainees must comply to attend and participate in both regular and virtual (online) classes, to get the most benefit from the educational & training programs with preferred outcomes.
- Trainees must attend at least 75% of the classes, and if the trainee exceeds the allowed percentage of absence during the training program (both in regular and virtual-online classes ), this may lead to eliminating from the training program or depriving of entering the final exam (if any).
- Whereas the measurement of the virtual attendance (online courses) is equivalent to the in-class courses, and the minimum hours of the virtual attendance (online courses) shouldn’t be less than 25% of the total course hours.
- The online courses will, at a minimum, have weekly mechanisms to measure the trainee participation and attendance which can be documented by any or all the following methods:
- The allowed maximum number of trainees in online courses is 35 trainees, and the number could increase by 25% based on:
We pledge to use E-learning systems (such as The Blackboard) that support different types of devices with various operating systems and compatible with all device screens, including tablets and smartphones.